Pinoy Battle.Net Server

*********************************************************************


The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page.



*********************************************************************



 
HomePORTALCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 How to become a host ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
haydenkho
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 6
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-15

PostSubject: How to become a host ?   Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:03 am

help me how to configure it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkBlizz
Student
Student
avatar

Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-13
Age : 22
Location : Cagayan De Oro City

PostSubject: Re: How to become a host ?   Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:40 am

Mods Locked This Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://play.eveonline.com/en/home.aspx
HiV
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 30
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: How to become a host ?   Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:45 am

locked?issue solved?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZetHZetHZetH
Forum Cleaner
Forum Cleaner
avatar

Posts : 330
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 24
Location : Laoag City, Ilocos Norte

PostSubject: Re: How to become a host ?   Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:21 pm

@DARKBLIZZ sir wag nalng po kayo manghimasok sa mga gawain namin pwede? kita nyo naman po hindi pa nasolsolve or narereplyan yung issue diba? so please if you want your posts not to be deleted, then stop spamming.. Mad Mad Mad

**************************************************

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jovhiclangnaman
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
avatar

Posts : 72
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2010-10-12
Location : PH

PostSubject: Re: How to become a host ?   Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:39 pm

haydenkho wrote:
help me how to configure it.


kung gumagamit ka ng router sir post mo ung name ng router mo...

kung hnd naman po direct lng sa modem off mo lng ung firewall mo.

**************************************************
JAILBREAK iTouch , iPAD , iPHONE all Version.
if you want a tutorial PM me


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pinoybnet.4rumer.com
SeoHyun
Graduate
Graduate
avatar

Posts : 66
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-15
Age : 23
Location : Seoul , Korea ~

PostSubject: Re: How to become a host ?   Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:48 pm

~ Mga sir ! can i have guides para makapag host ! o kea po paturo na lang po ..

~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kennethmarino.110mb.com/hyun.html
SeoHyun
Graduate
Graduate
avatar

Posts : 66
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-15
Age : 23
Location : Seoul , Korea ~

PostSubject: Re: How to become a host ?   Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:49 pm

jovhiclangnaman wrote:
haydenkho wrote:
help me how to configure it.


kung gumagamit ka ng router sir post mo ung name ng router mo...

kung hnd naman po direct lng sa modem off mo lng ung firewall mo.


~Sir anu pong ibig sabihin niu dito ? kung gumagamit ka ng router sir post mo ung name ng router mo... <-- literal na pag kakaintindi po ba dpat ?

`thx !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kennethmarino.110mb.com/hyun.html
SeoHyun
Graduate
Graduate
avatar

Posts : 66
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-15
Age : 23
Location : Seoul , Korea ~

PostSubject: Re: How to become a host ?   Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:05 pm

~ Sir Eto po ung Router ko ~

Linksys
WRT120N

~ sir paturo naman po kung pano . Gusto ko na kcng mag host Smile
` wala naman po akong makitang guides d2 . huhu
Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kennethmarino.110mb.com/hyun.html
jovhiclangnaman
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
avatar

Posts : 72
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2010-10-12
Location : PH

PostSubject: Re: How to become a host ?   Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:35 am

SeoHyun wrote:
~ Sir Eto po ung Router ko ~

Linksys
WRT120N

~ sir paturo naman po kung pano . Gusto ko na kcng mag host Smile
` wala naman po akong makitang guides d2 . huhu
Sad Sad Sad



Instruction

1: click start -> Run -> type CMD enter
2: Find Your IP default Gateway : Example Default Gateway . . . . . . . . 192.168.0.1
3: Open your Browser Firefox , Chrome , IE etc.
4: Enter The Default Gateway IP in the browser
5: You should see a box prompting you for your username and password.
6: Enter your username and password now. By default both the username and password are admin. Click the Ok button to log in to your router
7: Click the Applications & Gaming
8: You should now see a new menu. In this new menu, click Port Range Forwarding.
9: Aplication Name -> PinoyBNET
10 Start Port -> 6112
11: End Port -> 6113
12: Protocol -> both
13: IP address -> Go back to step 1 & 2 find your IP ADDRESS Example 192.168.0.*** enter the last number
14: Click Save Done

Note: Make sure your firewall is off

**************************************************
JAILBREAK iTouch , iPAD , iPHONE all Version.
if you want a tutorial PM me


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pinoybnet.4rumer.com
SeoHyun
Graduate
Graduate
avatar

Posts : 66
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-15
Age : 23
Location : Seoul , Korea ~

PostSubject: Re: How to become a host ?   Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:10 pm

jovhiclangnaman wrote:
SeoHyun wrote:
~ Sir Eto po ung Router ko ~

Linksys
WRT120N

~ sir paturo naman po kung pano . Gusto ko na kcng mag host Smile
` wala naman po akong makitang guides d2 . huhu
Sad Sad Sad



Instruction

1: click start -> Run -> type CMD enter
2: Find Your IP default Gateway : Example Default Gateway . . . . . . . . 192.168.0.1
3: Open your Browser Firefox , Chrome , IE etc.
4: Enter The Default Gateway IP in the browser
5: You should see a box prompting you for your username and password.
6: Enter your username and password now. By default both the username and password are admin. Click the Ok button to log in to your router
7: Click the Applications & Gaming
8: You should now see a new menu. In this new menu, click Port Range Forwarding.
9: Aplication Name -> PinoyBNET
10 Start Port -> 6112
11: End Port -> 6113
12: Protocol -> both
13: IP address -> Go back to step 1 & 2 find your IP ADDRESS Example 192.168.0.*** enter the last number
14: Click Save Done

Note: Make sure your firewall is off

~ WUUU ! Thanks Sir Jov Smile .

` pa ask lang po . anu po ung ibig sabihin niu sa no.1 ? . anu po ung irrun Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kennethmarino.110mb.com/hyun.html
jovhiclangnaman
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
avatar

Posts : 72
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2010-10-12
Location : PH

PostSubject: Re: How to become a host ?   Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:24 am

SeoHyun wrote:
jovhiclangnaman wrote:
SeoHyun wrote:
~ Sir Eto po ung Router ko ~

Linksys
WRT120N

~ sir paturo naman po kung pano . Gusto ko na kcng mag host Smile
` wala naman po akong makitang guides d2 . huhu
Sad Sad Sad



Instruction

1: click start -> Run -> type CMD enter
2: Find Your IP default Gateway : Example Default Gateway . . . . . . . . 192.168.0.1
3: Open your Browser Firefox , Chrome , IE etc.
4: Enter The Default Gateway IP in the browser
5: You should see a box prompting you for your username and password.
6: Enter your username and password now. By default both the username and password are admin. Click the Ok button to log in to your router
7: Click the Applications & Gaming
8: You should now see a new menu. In this new menu, click Port Range Forwarding.
9: Aplication Name -> PinoyBNET
10 Start Port -> 6112
11: End Port -> 6113
12: Protocol -> both
13: IP address -> Go back to step 1 & 2 find your IP ADDRESS Example 192.168.0.*** enter the last number
14: Click Save Done

Note: Make sure your firewall is off

~ WUUU ! Thanks Sir Jov Smile .

` pa ask lang po . anu po ung ibig sabihin niu sa no.1 ? . anu po ung irrun Smile



oopzz sorry
1: click start -> Click Run -> type CMD enter "kung windows 7 ka or windows vista" click start - sa search box type mo CMD and then enter"


**************************************************
JAILBREAK iTouch , iPAD , iPHONE all Version.
if you want a tutorial PM me


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pinoybnet.4rumer.com
Sniperhead
Graduate
Graduate
avatar

Posts : 65
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 25
Location : San Pedro, Laguna

PostSubject: Re: How to become a host ?   Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:04 am

Can we have a single thread for that sir??.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeoHyun
Graduate
Graduate
avatar

Posts : 66
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-15
Age : 23
Location : Seoul , Korea ~

PostSubject: Re: How to become a host ?   Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:16 pm

jovhiclangnaman wrote:
SeoHyun wrote:
jovhiclangnaman wrote:
SeoHyun wrote:
~ Sir Eto po ung Router ko ~

Linksys
WRT120N

~ sir paturo naman po kung pano . Gusto ko na kcng mag host Smile
` wala naman po akong makitang guides d2 . huhu
Sad Sad Sad



Instruction

1: click start -> Run -> type CMD enter
2: Find Your IP default Gateway : Example Default Gateway . . . . . . . . 192.168.0.1
3: Open your Browser Firefox , Chrome , IE etc.
4: Enter The Default Gateway IP in the browser
5: You should see a box prompting you for your username and password.
6: Enter your username and password now. By default both the username and password are admin. Click the Ok button to log in to your router
7: Click the Applications & Gaming
8: You should now see a new menu. In this new menu, click Port Range Forwarding.
9: Aplication Name -> PinoyBNET
10 Start Port -> 6112
11: End Port -> 6113
12: Protocol -> both
13: IP address -> Go back to step 1 & 2 find your IP ADDRESS Example 192.168.0.*** enter the last number
14: Click Save Done

Note: Make sure your firewall is off

~ WUUU ! Thanks Sir Jov Smile .

` pa ask lang po . anu po ung ibig sabihin niu sa no.1 ? . anu po ung irrun Smile



oopzz sorry
1: click start -> Click Run -> type CMD enter "kung windows 7 ka or windows vista" click start - sa search box type mo CMD and then enter"


~ ok ok! Thanks 4 da help Sir Jov Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kennethmarino.110mb.com/hyun.html
Sniperhead
Graduate
Graduate
avatar

Posts : 65
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 25
Location : San Pedro, Laguna

PostSubject: Re: How to become a host ?   Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:22 pm

Thanks, btw in my router , it automatic detects the port... nc..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
haydenkho
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 6
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-15

PostSubject: Re: How to become a host ?   Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:05 pm

Sniperhead wrote:
Thanks, btw in my router , it automatic detects the port... nc..
ano router mo ? ... mine netgear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jarubeh29
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: How to become a host ?   Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:10 pm

jovhiclangnaman wrote:
SeoHyun wrote:
~ Sir Eto po ung Router ko ~

Linksys
WRT120N

~ sir paturo naman po kung pano . Gusto ko na kcng mag host Smile
` wala naman po akong makitang guides d2 . huhu
Sad Sad Sad



Instruction

1: click start -> Run -> type CMD enter
2: Find Your IP default Gateway : Example Default Gateway . . . . . . . . 192.168.0.1
3: Open your Browser Firefox , Chrome , IE etc.
4: Enter The Default Gateway IP in the browser
5: You should see a box prompting you for your username and password.
6: Enter your username and password now. By default both the username and password are admin. Click the Ok button to log in to your router
7: Click the Applications & Gaming
8: You should now see a new menu. In this new menu, click Port Range Forwarding.
9: Aplication Name -> PinoyBNET
10 Start Port -> 6112
11: End Port -> 6113
12: Protocol -> both
13: IP address -> Go back to step 1 & 2 find your IP ADDRESS Example 192.168.0.*** enter the last number
14: Click Save Done

Note: Make sure your firewall is off

Sir kpg tntry ko ung Step#4 wla ngyayare. Bkt po kaya? Ntry ko na sa 3 browsers ko. Gc, Mozilla at Opera.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jovhiclangnaman
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
avatar

Posts : 72
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2010-10-12
Location : PH

PostSubject: Re: How to become a host ?   Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:49 pm

enter mo ung default Gateway mo sa browser and then enter make sure sinunod mo ung step 1 and 2

**************************************************
JAILBREAK iTouch , iPAD , iPHONE all Version.
if you want a tutorial PM me


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pinoybnet.4rumer.com
jarubeh29
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: How to become a host ?   Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:46 pm

Ok nman naopen ko na ung cmd tas nakuha ko na gateway ip ayaw tlga wla lumalabas sa browser sir Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
agentmax69
Student
Student
avatar

Posts : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-15

PostSubject: Re: How to become a host ?   Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:49 pm

you guys need teamviewer Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sniperhead
Graduate
Graduate
avatar

Posts : 65
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 25
Location : San Pedro, Laguna

PostSubject: Re: How to become a host ?   Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:53 am

+1 for agentmax... para mas maintindihan, just use teamviewer....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sniperhead
Graduate
Graduate
avatar

Posts : 65
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 25
Location : San Pedro, Laguna

PostSubject: Re: How to become a host ?   Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:54 am

sorry for the double post, dont know that happened...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sly
PRO
PRO
avatar

Posts : 152
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-10-15
Age : 28
Location : Santiago City, Isabela

PostSubject: Re: How to become a host ?   Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:14 pm

ito simpliest na alam ko to host a game..

1. click start
2. click control pannel
3. click security center
4. click windows firewall
5. click exceptions
6. find W3 Hoster at i-click mo ung box nya
7. click add port
8. may lalabas na "Name" saka "Port Number" tapos naka-select sa TCP
9. Name = TCP
Port Number = 6111 up to 6119 kaw na bahala kung anung port gusto mo
for example. 6115
10. click OK
11. click add port ulit
12. lalabas nanaman ung "Name" saka "Port Number" tapos i-select mo ung UDP
13. Name = UDP
Port Number = kung anu nilagay mo sa port number ng TCP un dn dpat lagay mo sa UDP..
14. click OK
15. Punta ka na sa dota..
16. click options
17. click Gameplay
18. palitan mo ung game port mo na pinili mo sa TCP at UDP..
19. click OK..
20. then try mo na mag create ng game sa PINOYbnet..


Make sure na dapat pareho ang port na nilagay mo sa TCP,UDP at game port sa dota..

Ganito kasi ung ginawa ko para makacreate ako..

sana makatulong..

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce


Last edited by Sly/-FLIPino- on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
agentmax69
Student
Student
avatar

Posts : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-15

PostSubject: Re: How to become a host ?   Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:48 pm

Sly/-FLIPino- wrote:
ito pinaka simpliest..

1. click start
2. click control pannel
3. click security center
4. click windows firewall
5. click exceptions
6. find W3 Hoster at i-click mo ung box nya
7. click add port
8. may lalabas na "Name" saka "Port Number" tapos naka-select sa TCP
9. Name = TCP
Port Number = 6111 up to 6119 kaw na bahala kung anung port gusto mo
for example. 6115
10. click OK
11. click add port ulit
12. lalabas nanaman ung "Name" saka "Port Number" tapos i-select mo ung UDP
13. Name = UDP
Port Number = kung anu nilagay mo sa port number ng TCP un dn dpat lagay mo sa UDP..
14. click OK
15. Punta ka na sa dota..
16. click options
17. click Gameplay
18. palitan mo ung game port mo na pinili mo sa TCP at UDP..
19. click OK..
20. then try mo na mag create ng game sa PINOYbnet..


Make sure na dapat pareho ang port na nilagay mo sa TCP,UDP at game port sa dota..

Ganito kasi ung ginawa ko para makacreate ako..

sana makatulong..

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

wow ! hope this one work... thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sly
PRO
PRO
avatar

Posts : 152
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-10-15
Age : 28
Location : Santiago City, Isabela

PostSubject: Re: How to become a host ?   Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:19 pm

ganyan po kc ang ginawa ko nuon pa..gang ngaun naman gumagana padn.
nung PLDTPLAY palang,nakuha ko na tong procedure na to.sana maka2long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How to become a host ?   

Back to top Go down
 
How to become a host ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Anyone able to help out with some server host questions
» Ouran High School Host Club- *OPEN* *2 spaces left!* *STARTED*
» Harlequins with Coherian Host Army List (1500pts)
» Link: Deamonhost & Assassin tactics
» My first GK match!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinoy Battle.Net Server :: Technical Support-
Jump to: